INDIVIDUAL COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY
Unhappy with your life?
How do you want to feel?
Struggle and worry are a normal part of human life. Usually, it’s possible to work through obstacles and problems ourselves, or with a little support from friends and family. Sometimes, though, obstacles and problems have a way of pushing our levels of patience, our sanity, and our stress levels. At these times, you may wonder how to get through when the advice of friends and family is just not enough. The professional services of a skilled counsellor can assist you to work through problems in a caring, compassionate, and non-judgmental space.
It is a strength to ask for help, not a weakness.
When you recognise that any issue from the following list is starting to overwhelm your life, or you feel like they are out of your control, consider seeking professional assistance:
- Mood inconsistencies such as persistent low mood, irritability, anxiety
- Lack of purpose/feeling lost
- Life transitions and crises
- At a crossroad in life, and unsure how to proceed
- Relationship issues
- Everything appears fine on the surface, however you feel a sense of unease within yourself, or that something is not quite right
I am pleased to announce that I am now an official NDIS provider to help support people with disability and their carers.